Saturday, March 20, 2010

Intro

HI,
My name is Alexandra. I am a 26 year old girl who has been fighting with endometiosis since I was 11. I want to start this blog because the past 3 years I have been through a lot trying to figure out a way to manage this disease. I'm still in the middle of treatment, and I don't have an end in sight yet. But I thought maybe if I chronicalized my issues and shared my experiences, it might help someone else out there. It's also a way for me to express my frustration and anger about how this awful disease has affected not only my life, but my husband's and all the others around me. Hopefully it will help all of the above... so here it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,
    I also have endometriosis and it is comforting to know that there are other women out there who can relate to what I am going through. I stage IV and just had my first lap last week.

    ReplyDelete